Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Why not?

We had such a great Thanksgiving!  Mark and Amy came from Oregon, Justin and a friend came over from Northland, and my parents came up from Tennessee.  This means we had A HOUSE FULL!!!  It was a crazy and wonderful time.!  Anyway, remember our bathroom issues and remodeling?  Well, since my dad can do anything :) he worked his magic around here for a week and did so many things on the house (winterize basement windows, closures on kitchen cabinets, tiled the backsplash, set the tub surround and tile and built-in shelves in bathroom, heat ducts run in the basement, lights in the basement, replaced broken storm window, tore out a wall in the basement).  Yes, there were 11 of us around here, so why not work on the only bathroom in the house- perfect timing. :)  It's a good thing we're all family!

4 comments:

Morgen said...

we want to see pics of the finished product : )

Beth said...

me too, Jenn! I need to find places for the girls to go now so that I can paint and do some finishing things in there.

Ben and Carissa said...

That sounds like my house when Ben's parents come! No remodeling going on here...but they always seem to find some big project!! Thay are already asking about the Christmas project (I'm thinking a beautiful chandelier in Kate's room)! How wonderful to get all that accomplished!! Did you schedule them again soon!!?

Meg Flaming said...

Can't wait to see it! Yes, I'm inviting myself over at Christmas. :)