1. My favorite color is green
2. I hate most green vegetables
3. growing up I always imagined that I'd have about a dozen kids, but I'm good with 4!
4. I've had a pet dog, cat, raccoon, crow, squirrel, rabbits (LOTS), turtle, fish, rock (yes, I grew up in the CITY!)
5. I don't like fingernails- long, fake, or painted... yuck! (I don't go w/out painted toenails though)
6. When I was in kindergarten I got my first marriage proposal. It was written in a nice letter and sent to me along with the boys old pens and pencils in a Velveeta cheese box. My mom made me write back declining his proposal and telling him that I couldn't start thinking about boys until I was at least 18!
7. I like the feeling of getting into a super hot car in the middle of summer.
8. I love cheese! It's my favorite! I'd like it for my birthday. I'd like it in a car. I'd like it anywhere. (can't wait for cheese curds at the state fair!)
9. My dream place to be and live is the beach.
10. I have narrow feet and high arches and have had soar feet/ heel problems since 7th grade
11. I've been camping ever summer of my life and LOVE it!
12. I'm so thankful that my mom taught me how to sew and to be creative in everything I do.
13. I once got 2nd place at state competition for reciting the poem "Leetla Georgio Washington" with an Italian accent.
14. My brothers and sister and I had a 3 story tree house, rope swings, tire swings, zip lines, and bales or hay for practicing archery (did I mention I grew up in the city?!!! :)))
15. I LOVE it that my sister is my sister-in-law!
16. I imagine myself being a runner... maybe one day.
17. I fly every night in my dreams. I'm usually rescuing children or exploring distant and strange lands or fleeing for my life. I wake up often and am very tired after my dreams!
18. I would love to have a dress makers dummy and I'd like to turn my basement into a sewing lounge- how trendy and cool!
19. I'm not a reader. I love pictures.
20. I pride myself in organized closets (all containers matching with neat matching labels); however, the most obvious places- countertops and table tops always have a pile of paper and other stuff on them! What is my problem? UHHHH!!! frustrations with paper piles... too much junk... must change that! any advice?
21. I have sentimental attachments to way too many things. I won't start a list here. It would be LONG!
22. I've never seen Jason cry.
23. I once "borrowed" a golf cart and hid it in a strange place
24. I didn't have my ears pierced until 6 weeks before my wedding.
25. Anthropology is my favorite store.
26. I was almost named Lena.
27. I like to watch Iron Chef and Project Runway when I get the chance.
28. I've had many jobs (JC Penny, Thirsty's (smoothy making place), Transamerica Financial, Brumbaugh Building, Brainerd Vending Company, Northland's library and Admission's office and Business office, and the Blue Ridge Cafe)
29. I'm allergic to bee stings and poison ivy.
30. I was born on June 7, 1979. Today I'm 30.