Thursday, July 17, 2008

when i get time

When I get some time I promise to post lots of pics!  Please be patient with me.  It's 12:30 AM and I should be asleep, but I just had to update this blog.  The trip to Tennessee was very good.  I miss Chattanooga.  I love it there.  It's home.  Doesn't it feel good to be home?  The wedding was very beautiful!  I am the proud mom of a very cute flower girl and one handsome ring bearer.  I got back last night and Jason and I leave Saturday at 4 AM with some teens for New York City on a missions trip.  We'll be on Long Island helping a church with their Day Camp.  I have so much to do to get ready for yet another trip!  

5 comments:

Future of Hope said...

Beth,
I will pray for strength, rest, and refreshment for you over the next few weeks!

Hannah said...

Wow Beth- Your summer sure has been busy. Have fun in New York. I will pray you accomplish everything you set out to do. How fun!

Matt & Nicki said...

Thinking of you my friend--we will be praying for you guys next week:)

~ Jenifer said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the pics...!
I love Chattanooga too. We lived there for our 1st two furloughs and that is probably the ONLY city in the US I kinda know and could probably find my way around:-)
Hope you feel rested soon.
God bless,
Jenifer

Beth B said...

Beth, it was great to see you at the wedding...

I've kind of forgotten about my blog since FB. I found the link on yours and clicked on mine....it says Happy 2007! Seriously!!! I am cracking up at how thorough I am.