Monday, June 23, 2008

Dad's big fish


Last night my dad called and was all giddy with excitement to tell me that he caught a  huge catfish.   He wasn't joking either!  Look at that size of this thing.  It was so cute to hear his story and to share the excitement over the phone.  I was able to look at the pictures that he e-mailed to me while he was telling me about it.  It was fun.  Love you dad!



p.s.  I got a MacBook (happy b-day and happy tax return and thank you old laptop for dying!)  Anyway, I'm super excited, but soooo not into learning new things.  I feel like I don't know what I'm doing.   I made the whole paragraph above into a link somehow and have several posts waiting to be posted when I can figure out how to put the right pictures in the right places.  I don't get it, but it will be fun figuring this thing out!

6 comments:

tim said...

I love my mac. It does take some getting used to but once you have it figured out you'll wish you had gotten one a whole lot sooner. Have fun with it!

Kimberly
P.S. That's a huge fish!

Deanna said...

Jeff just bought a new IMac and I got handed down his Mac book. I know what you mean about being a little lost. But I am loving it so far!

Deanna said...

Jeff just bought a new IMac and I got handed down his Mac book. I know what you mean about being a little lost. But I am loving it so far!

Deanna said...

ok, didn't mean to send that twice...haha. This just proves that I am still learning to use the mac!

Janalee May Duarte said...

Wow what a big fish!
I love fried catfish- LOL! :-)

I wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog so much, Ms. Beth!
I suscibed to it so I don't have to keep checking all the time for new posts and that is so nice! I enjoy the pics of your children and the posts about child-training...

Im also writing to say that I tagged you ...!:-) You can go to my family's blog to see what it is about, but you dont have to participate unless you want to.

BTW, I was wondering about Amy...? Is the wedding supposed to be this summer? :-)

Hope you have a blessed day!
Love,
Jenifer

Meg Flaming said...

That's HUGE!!! So. . .you serving catfish at the reception? haha!