The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
Since I've been tagged before and never did anything about it (oops!) I guess it's time to participate! So, here are 5 facts about myself. You can decide if they're interesting or not.
1. I fly every night in my dreams!
2. I'm really good at starting 100 projects and not finishing anything. (do you like how I tried to turn that into a postitive thing?)
3. I miss my grandma everyday. She's in heaven now. Every summer growing up I'd spend time with my grandma and grandpa. She taught me so many things. Now my house holds momentos of her and I cherish those things and the memories behind them. They are part of what makes this place home.
4. I've kept a sour dough starter (from grandma Donna) going for 3 months now! I have to feed it every week and make the dough. I especially love making cinamon rolls with this sweet dough! I know this isn't helping me loose my leftover baby rolls!
5. ok... what else is random and interesting.... I'm pretty boring... OH! My sister is marrying my brother-in-law!
I guess now I'm supposed to tag some people. I choose Nicki, Beth, Esther, Rachel, and Anna.