Friday, January 18, 2008

Kate is caged!

Kate loves to play under the table. Today her squeals of delight turned to cries for help when she got herself stuck under Ella's chair!




Now for an update on the previous post:

After about 4 straight nights of different intervals of hours of crying.... Kate has slept from 7:30 to 7:00 for 2 nights! She has cried out several times, but not very long. As soon as she has woken up the last 2 mornings I jump up and run to her and scoop her up! (I can't say that I've been very excited to see her in the middle of the night the past few months.) I know that 2 nights doesn't usually mean anything, but these are the first 2 nights in 10 months that she's slept like that.

Wonders never cease!

3 comments:

the johnson crew said...

praise the Lord, that is something to definitely be thankful for.

thanks for your note on my blog... no, we are not planning to close on a house a week after our baby comes. (i don't know how you did it.) you are amazing beth!

Beth said...

janelle- def NOT amazing... you know you just do what you have to do!

Esther said...

I'm so glad she's started down the road to normal sleeping!