Sunday, August 19, 2007

Quote



"I dropped a tear in the ocean, and whenever they find it I'll stop loving you, only then."
Jason and I love the ocean and going to the beach. If we could order God's perfect will for us it would be to send us to some remote island and "suffer for Jesus" as missionaries there! (hey... it could happen) We went to the Outer Banks in S. Carolina for our honeymoon, we celebrated Jason's grandparents 50th Anniversary in Hawaii, we were able to attend Aaron and Nina's wedding in the Bahamas, and when we go to Oregon to visit Jason's parents we spend a day at the coast! Our bedroom is sort of a collection of those places and memories. I guess you'd say it's beach "themed". I've been searching for a quote to paint on the wall above our bed and I think the one above will be just perfect!

6 comments:

Matt & Nicki said...

Love it! Did you "borrow" it from the General store?:)

Beth said...

NO! Nicki! I NEVER do that!! :) I just looked up beach quotes online.

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Perfect! Please do show when you have completed your project! (and, no, our new project is not for our little bird friends) =)

Sarah said...

I'm with you! lets go together!

Erin Neiner said...

great quote! one i have never heard. we went to the grand cayman islands for our honeymoon and every year say, let's go back!!! maybe someday~

Janelle said...

That is a great quote! Would go very nicely in a beach themed room! You are so creative and talented!