Sunday, August 12, 2007

Art for the girls' room

I'm so thrilled with this $5 yard sale find! The colors are perfect for my girls' room. It's exactly the look I'm going for. Their walls and ceiling are light pink in a semi-gloss finish. I striped 2 walls with a darker pink in a satin finish. I love how it turned out. There is a gold chandaleir in their room also. The lamp in the pic above was an old lamp from my grandma's basement. The cute vanity (the picture is propped in front of the mirror) is also something that has always been in my grandma's basement as long as I can remember. After having a boy first, I'm going all out with the PINK and the shabby chic look. It's so fun!

2 comments:

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

I would have probably bought that too :)... I don't know what "era" it is--I just call them vintage chubby kid pictures :) I found a beautiful book at TJ Maxx with beautiful verses and all sorts of those pictures... I'd frame them if I didn't like the book so much!

the J Force said...

LOVE the PINK!!! can't wait to see all you blogs!!