Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

It was so precious to hear Jonas read the Christmas story from Luke 2 to us last night! It's also amazing to contemplate the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ as I hold my newborn baby boy this Christmas season. God's love is amazing and overwhelming to me in a new and refreshing way. I'm enjoying this privilege of being mommy to these 4 special gifts. These pictures are supposed to be a Christmas/ New Year's/ birth announcement card that I have yet to make. I'm not sure I'll get to it, but here they are- a little sneak peek!


6 comments:

Carrie said...

what an adorable idea!

sc3b said...

LOVE the pictues, Beth!!!

Future of Hope said...

Oh, what a sweet nativity scene!

We have been praying for you all. Love you much!

Meg Flaming said...

so sweet.

Jennifer Beauchamp said...

So adorable.

the johnson crew said...

awe, that is adorable!