Friday, December 28, 2007

apple-cinnamon christmas ornaments
These ornaments are fun and easy to make with kids and they smell great!
10 Tablespoons applesauce
1 container of cinnamon
Mix together. Roll between wax paper. Cut with cookie cutters. Poke hole in top and let dry for 24 hours. Makes about 18 cookie cutter size ornaments.






Caramel Corn
I hope everyone has tried the YUMMY recipe on the back of the Old Dutch puffcorn bag. It's the best! It just melts in your mouth and you can't get enough. The best part is that there are no kernels! It's a holiday treat at our house that I just wanted to share.

1 comment:

Matt & Nicki said...

I have never bought a bag of that myself, I only have eaten it when Sara makes her "white trash". .. I would love to try some of your carmel corn--hint,hint:)